Sky Dreams
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

If...

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

If... Empty
MessageSujet: If...   If... I_icon_minitime9/21/2011, 12:11

Hello guys! I have a poem for you ^^ I wrote it at my school Very Happy Hope you gonna like it Smile

Please put your comments there =)

If...

If I were a colour, I would be green because green its nature, calm, smart and energetic.

If I were a sport, I would be ski because we are in harmony with the energy around us.

If I were a school object, I would be a book because books have the knowledge of all the world.

If I were an emotion, I would be happiness because it represents a big smile on a face.

If I were an animal, I would be the tiger because it represents the power and a ferocious character.

If I were a country, I would be Canada because it's not all the time the same temperature.

If I were a literary genre, I would be a classic because classics represent the intelligence, the imagination and the creation.

If I were an amusement park ride, I would be the Roter because it likes a tempest of idea and that proves a particular quick-witted.

If I were a style of music, I would be folk because it's always happy and make people enjoy.

If I were a world leader, I would be Hitler because he has a strange mind (and it's not because he likes kill people!)

If I were a food, I would be a mint because mints help people when they're sick.

If I were a body part, I would be eyes because they see the world with so many details

But how can I be all this? I'm just me.

Thanks for all the person who reads me ! =D
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

If...
Page 1 sur 1