Sky Dreams
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Who is he?

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Who is he? Empty
MessageSujet: Who is he?   Who is he? I_icon_minitime2/9/2009, 19:09

Comments.

So, I'm the first who post a text in english. What a pleasure !
I wrote that text after reading "Twilight", so maybe, it's quite the same, but the characters and the story are differents.
It's a bit simply and stupid, but I was pleased to write it.

It was a windy day in October, I was walking in the street, thinking of my life. My parents were divorced and I had come to live at Bath, with my mother, Angela, and her new husband, Charles. He had twin daughters : Amy and Diana. I didn't want to live with them in their "perfect life" but my father had started a cure to stop drinking alcohol so I didn't have any other option.
That morning, Charles was working so he couldn't drive us to school. Amy and Di called friends who had a motorbike. I was going to school alone. School was the only thing I liked in my new life. I had five friends I loved : Sarah, Mike, Jessica, Damien and Mark. We became friends very quickly because of our passion for books and our divorced parents.
That day, I was impatient to meet them and talk about the new book Mike had written, Sarah's new experience, Jess' critique of the day and so on. When I arrived in front of the school, I forgot all this. My eyes stopped on a guy waiting next to the gates. He was the most handsome boy I had ever seen: tall, with long blond hair and brown eyes. Those eyes were fiwed on me and I had the feeling he knew what I was thinking.
"What are you waiting for? I asked him.
-I don't want to get in there, he replied. I'm afraid of new people.
-They won't eat you ! I said, smiling.
-Are you sure?"
As an answer, I pushed him in the playground.
"Ok, he added, they're cool.
-In which class are you going?
Let me see... In classroom 215, he told me, and you?
-The same ! Follow me !"
Since that day, he became my friend. However, it was a very strange friendship. He didn't tell me anything about his life. I just new his name : Peter. We spent a lot of time walking in the street or in the forest, talking about everthing. He never called me Elisabeth, just Beth. "It is better", he replied when I asked him about this nickname. Sometimes, he disappeared for a few days without telling me. I wasn't worried because he was always happy when he came back. At the time, many girls disappeared from school, but nothing mattered to me except Peter. These were the good old days.
Nevertheless, one afternoon, when we were walking in silence next to the river, he took my hand and said: "Beth, I never thought that I would say this but... I love you." I was suprised so I didn't know what to say. I muttered: "Me too".
Since then, my life changed a lot. I spent all my time with Peter and stopped talking to my friends. I was never at home, but to eat and sleep. It lasted two months. I was very happy. But, on the third of April, at night, Peter came into my room. I never know how he did that but he did. He took my hands and said : "Beth, I love you but I have to go.
-But..
-I just have a few minutes. Promise that you will never try to find me. Please, Beth, promise.
-I will never try to find you, I promised crying.
-Don't be sad, I will come back." He disappeared in the dark.
"I will come back" he said. I believed him but he never came back. I tried to live happilu after that, but I couldn't. My friends forgave me but things were different. My mother didin't care about me, the twins made me cry all the time and policemen asked me questions about Peter.
Five years later, I was a strange girl who worked in a librairy without family and friends. My life was sad and me too. However, it was about to change. One evening as I was going back to the little room where I lived, I heard someone shouting. I headed to a dark lane. I saw a man holding the body of a dead woman. I screamed. The murderer turned and looked at me. It was Peter ! I couldn't believe it. And yet, the man said : "Beth, go away ! I don't want you seeing me like that !" I was frightened but I came near him:
"Give me an explanation, I ordened.
-Later, he replied.
-No, now.
-You want an explanation? He whispered. I'm a vampire, Beth. I drink human bloo to live.
-It can't be true, I replied.
-It is. I left you because I was afraid of killing you, one day. I left you for your own safety.
-I'm not happy without you, Peter.
-What! he said, surprised.
-Make me a vampire with you." I suggested.
He looked at me for a long while and said : "Are you sure?
-Yes, I replied, I want to be a vampire with you for eternity."
He dropped the woman's body and took me in his bloody arms. He bit my neck. I screamed and suffered for three days. After that, I lived a strange life with a strange husband and enjoy this life. But that is another story.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Who is he?
Page 1 sur 1